Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Emma!






Today is Emma's birthday. WOW! I cont believe she turned four today. It really takes my breath away. I remember when i was pregnant with her. We lived in Fresno and i worked for Gottschaks and rich worked for Gaurdian. The only things i wanted to eat were, Italian subs from quiznos, and Chevys tex mex. I wasn't really sick, but i did have some morning sickness for some of the first trimester. I didn't really start to show until i was well into my 5th month,but then i got huge! My due date was actually the 29th of May, but she wasnt anywhere near ready to come out, so i was induced. The induction itself took forever. My mom flew in on thursday afternoon, we went to chevys, then to the hospital. I had to be given some medicine overnight and then the pitocin the next morning. We had alot of fun at the hospital playing games and watching TV. The next morning the doc came in and broke my water and gave me pitocin. I didn't have Emma till 3am on Saturday morning. We left Monday morning. It was a long stretch of time. But well worth it. She weighed 8lbs 8oz. and was 21inches long. She was beautiful! The first thing the doctor said was "look at that chin" And i still get comments about her chin and her eyes. She continued to be a perfect baby, sleeping alot and eating well. She didn't nurse but was healthy just the same. She crawled at 8 months walked at 10 1/2 months. She said her first word at 1, HI! Then she stopped talking until she turned two. Now i cant get her to stop talking. She always loved to dance and sing. She first dances to Will Smiths, Gettin' giggy with it! SH e has not stopped dancing or singing since. This may be boring to most of you, but im mostly doing it for Emma. Emma we love you more every day!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Happy Birthday to Emma! I can't believe how adorable she is!

lacey said...

such a cute mom Nathalie! Have a good day with your sweet Emma!
Happy Birthday...

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Those pics are too cute!