Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!







Happy Mothers Day to all those moms out there. I had a fantastic mommy's day. I slept till 8 in the morning, it was really nice. I was then awoken to breakfast in bed. How Nice! The food was yummy and i didn't have to make it! I couldn't be a luckier mom. I have two wonderful children to make my day fun and full of surprises and i have a husband who spoils me rotten. Mothers day is not the only day i get spoiled Richard spoils me all year. The other pictures are of Emma wearing her new outfit that grandma Thurston bought and me and her making cookies for dads office. There are no pictures of Cate, not because i don't try, but she never stops moving so all my pictures end up blurry! She is still doing amazing and makes my day go by so fast with all her monkeying around.

1 comment:

Coley said...

Holy Crap! Natalie! I hope you don't mind Stacy sent me this URL. Look at your beautiful girls! I almost didn't believe it was your family until I saw the eyes on those kids. Yep, that'd be Natalie's fam.

(PS, This would be Nicole Elton, by the way.)