
Today me and richard went to get our first ultra sound. And it way better quality then any other ultra sound we have ever had. My doctor is in a large "group" and seems to have top of the line stuff. Unfortunately her group is so large it gets a Little frustrating trying to get around her office. Her group takes up a whole floor of the hospital, and everything is in its own "office". Anyway Its been different since our last doctors were in small offices by themselves. I'm not sure yet which way is better. Anyway, me and rich are really excited to add a boy to our pink house. I will have to start buying blue stuff and alot of it to keep him sane as he grows up because he is competing with two pink wearing, princess wannabes! At least we know rich will have at least one boy to run away with when all us girls start getting hormonally unbalanced. We haven't chosen a name yet, but we are bouncing around two right now. When we decide i will let everyone know. Any way these pictures are kinda fussy, but they will have to work. The first one is a side view showing his head,back and bum. The next one is the pee-pee view. I don't know if you will be able to see it, but there is a Little arrow pointing to the winky(as rich refereed to it at the ultrasound). Its poking out pretty far, rich is a proud papa!
4 comments:
Chris and I are so excited to have a nephew! Your post had me laughing out loud.
We love you! Em
haha yeah this is a pretty humorous post. Anyway, I bet you go to the ob/gyn place at mercy southwest, huh? I can't think of the name of it cause I haven't been there in a year. Anyway, congrats again! Little boys are awesome (except when they go and break bones and bring creepy crawly things into your house)
I mentioned congrats previously...
I can hardly believe how your girls look.... I see you and Richard in them both. Your baby boy is destined to be darling!
Ah...when will payday get here? I NEED fabric Nat! Everytime I look at your blog I am reminded of the projects to come!
mmmmm FFFAABBRIC!
(said like Homer Simpson)
Post a Comment