


Well i was a very bad mommy and i feel really bad..Lucy (our puppy) is really sick. She has Parvo and it is so sad to see. I didn't get her last immunization and now she is sick. Bad Mommy!! She looks terrible i hope she makes it. The girls (and me and rich) would be sooo sad. We are trying everything to keep her hydrated and comfortable, but she is vomiting alot. She stopped drinking water so i went and got pedialite, to keep her body hydrated, because its really hot here(over a hundred). That is the sad part of my post. Actually that is my post. OH Yeah happy fathers day to all, i know its belated but take what you can get :) If any of you read the Wignall family weblog you should, its stinkin hilarious! Chris thinks he is not a handy man, But i think he is! Everyone here is doing well, we are still looking for a job somewhere out of California, but no good ones yet. I'm still pregnant and getting larger by the second. Emma is growing tall and suffers from PURE ATTITUDE! Cate is teething and so is just lucky she is still alive(i want to strangle her!) She may not talk but she sure lets you know when she is unhappy. I hope it ends soon, my ears and nerves are suffering badly! Rich still loves his job. He is a little upset with me because when he took Lucy to the vet the vet lectured him on the importance of getting shots. I'm in charge of the vet appt. so he felt it was unfair for him to get in trouble :) I'm glad it wasn't me. i probably would have cried and made a mess of myself!
2 comments:
We had a puppy do that and we just watched as he was dying and finally had to put him down. But i'm sure it's TOTALLY different with your puppy. I'm feeling for ya!
LOL
amy
hey-
even if Cate is crying she really is too cute. Also, sorry about your dog! I love the name Parker as well. And your blog really is cute... it looks like you.
Post a Comment