


HEY, im talking to you....or at least that is what i think Cate is thinking. She mostly just yells, HEY!! whenever she wants something. She says a few words now.
Hey
Mama
Dada
Emma
Elmo
Puppy
Food
Thats about it, alot of these words are more grunt then anything else. Elmo,Emma, Mama all sound alike. You just have to watch where she points. She adores Elmo and wants to watch him all day long. Even if she is not in the room and hears the song that plays during the credits she insists that you push play again and again all day long. Her tantrums are getting out of hand....and its not fun.
Emma still loves pre school and when she gets home she is so tired that she falls asleep on the couch. Its so cute. She plays really hard. She also got to go to Elise's house and play after pre school. She loves the Holidays and going to their house.
I had to go take the three hour glucose test yesterday....it was terrible and i was sick all day long. I had to cancel my regular doctors appt. because i felt so yucky. That test is torture and should be abolished quickly.
Richard is still working at Scotts and loving it. He had his birthday on the 21st. I didnt get a chance to post about it. But we had an OK day. Emma was really sick so we couldn't go out but he was able to buy himself some fun things for his car. Like ......a spare tire...WOW!!! don't you wish you could get a spare tire for your birthday!!!! I sure wish i could...NOT!!! But he was excited and thats all that matters...i guess.
Here are some fun new pictures. ENJOY!
5 comments:
WOW....spare tire, thats pretty neat :) Did you at least get Harry Potter finished?
I thought you were further along? Isn't the glucose test for 20ish weeks? Maybe I forgot...
Happy Birthday Richard. At least he got a true spare tire and not the one that sits on your tummy.
so cute! can't wait to hear cate say all those words this weekend...should be quite the party with amelia and cate both asking for elmo. wonder how we can get him to come this weekend...
Oh my gosh!!! those are the cutest pictures! Cate is so proud of herself and Emma looks like an angel! I love them so much and I love thier mommy and daddy!
Love Grandma
Stephanie
I just want to kiss Emma's little cheek! I can't wait until October!
Love
Grandma
Post a Comment