Saturday, November 3, 2007

"tagged" your it!


OK i was "tagged" by my friend Amber, or should i say former friend. I hate the "tagged" thing but since my friend is a sweet heart i will go ahead. I'm supposed to share six random weird things( or something) anyway here we go!


1) I adore ACDC, Metallica, Live, Nirvana and other sorts of music. I hate Jack Jhonson and James Blunt, they are very boring!


2) I love sharks they fascinate me at all times, but I'm also terrified that i will get eaten by one, I know I'm weird.


3) WW2 is one of my favorite subjects, its morbid but i cant get enough, also i love the history channel.


4) I played the piano and guitar when i was younger, i hate the piano and never really "got" it but i love the guitar and want one again.


5)Until i had Emma i had the hiccups everyday of my life.


6) I have hot feet they are always on fire especially when i wear socks (i don't own socks) nothing cures it.

3 comments:

Erickson's said...

I love this picture! It makes me happy to open your blog and see it.
Thank you!
love ya'll
amy

Amber Waite said...

Hey, it's ME! Your "former friend". You know you still love me. Thanks for playing along. Are you the little girl in the picture. Very cute! I can see where your girls get there good looks. I didn't know any of those things about you. I found them very interesting. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat! Your blogs were darling and I love reading them! Well, let's talk about the guitar. You want to learn to play again? Well, you'll be here for a couple of weeks and that's long enough to re-teach you the basics and get you started! The best part is, you're not a teen ager and you won't hate me while I'm teaching you!! ( I hope) Maybe you need a guitar for christmas?