Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mommy?

Who is your mommy Cate?



For awhile now Cate has been yelling Mommy nonstop. I would yell back "yes", and then silence from her end. I thought that she was jut teasing me, then I realized she wasn't calling me she was talking to Emma. She now refers to Emma as mommy, I now am Mommy number two. Its OK, I'm not too sad, but i wish one of my kids preferred me to either their dad and now Emma. I only get the preference in the middle of the night or when they are injured and/or crying.

Parker has become my new favorite for this very reason, i am giving up on the girls and letting their dad have them, but Parker is mine, i will do all in my power for him to love me the most, yes i will give him candy, and more juice in his cup. We will sit down to lunch and the girls will realize he has more juice and i will say "well, i like him better, because he likes me better" yes i will respond that way, until he looses all interest in me and discovers cars and his dad wins him over too. *sigh* Can someone tell me if I will ever be the favorite?

Maybe not being the favorite is the way to go, when dad gets home i am no longer mauled and jumped on and whined too.........on second thought maybe the girls are my favorite!

P.S
I tried to post pictures but blogger wouldn't let me, it kept showing error, if anyone knows how to fix that let me know.

3 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Patrick is the same way. He loves Jesus and I am just his slave that feeds him and changes his diaper. Since his dad never changes his diaper I am the bad guy. But guess what? when the new baby is born I am not changing Patricks diaper when Jesus is home, it will be his responsibility. Boy is he in for a shock!

Anonymous said...

Your my favorite Nathalie!

Monica said...

Mine too!! You being my fave that is.
My boys are totally momma's boys, but if you ask them (which Shelby does), Then dad is their favorite.
Despite that, like you said, who do they run to when they're hurt or sick? MOM!! They love us, they really, really do!
Oh and do spoil that little boy rotten for me. I am so sad I don't get to see him grow up(in person!)!