Natalie I love your blog! Your girls and little boy are adorable. I can't believe you have three kids!! I have the same problem with my three year old. It's amazing how quick they are!
We are a family of five who recently moved to Kentucky. We relocated here to further my husbands career. So far so good, its cold here but we are doing good. love ya
4 comments:
Hey Nat, I have a house with a fence. You can send her here!
If you had a fence I'm sure little Ms. Cate would find a way over it! She is too cute, and she IS fast!
Ahhh just get her a leash!
Natalie I love your blog! Your girls and little boy are adorable. I can't believe you have three kids!! I have the same problem with my three year old. It's amazing how quick they are!
Post a Comment