Friday, March 14, 2008

No news is good news






Nothing really going on here. Just trying to get through the cold here and make it to summer.


Just some thoughts:


Both of the girls walk on their tiptoes

Parker has wicked bad gas

Emma's is getting better

If all is quiet, be concerned

Parker has a big mouth and its constantly open

I'm going to a Michael Buble' concert tonight

I'm not speaking to Richard, should make for a fun date!

Got my hair cut, fun bob, needed to cut all the dead off

Parker loves to stand and talk to you, if he is not standing and looking at you he is unhappy

Cate loves to play "where are you?" as she runs through the house


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael Buble'! Lucky you and I'll bet you'll be talking to Richard before the concert even starts! Anyone want to take that bet?

Jocelyn said...

You need to learn to not get SO to the point. A little narrative in the posts would be nice :) Of course I have no idea who M.B. is...I need a picture of your hair over here!

Susan said...

How did the concert go? Did Michael croon away all your anger?

Melynda said...

Michael Buble! I am so jelouse! Parker is adorable! So are your girls:)

Monica said...

Agree with Jocelyn...Need a picture!!!

Monica said...

Oh and isn't Michael Buble a little sappy and boring for you! I thought you were more of a Metallica/ AC/DC girl!?!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Thats great you got out and did that. some day I'll go to a concert!!!