Well, the last few days have been great, I really mean it I have had a great weekend. I was starting to get a little depressed with the weather. I am soooo tired of rain!! Lets begin with Sat.

Saturday was a great day, even though it was a little cloudy it was really warm and i wore a Tshirt, no jacket. Richard worked in the morning and i opened the windows and let the wonderful breeze in, I had been feeling claustrophobic with the weather and opening the windows did a world of good. I felt so good i actually cleaned and it felt really good. Energy was UP! When Rich got home I ran for the hills, or at least my favorite place to hide, The flea market. I love this place. Its an Antique furniture flea market and i help support their mortgage payment. I had been looking for something to put on a wall and came across this beauty. Its a huge mirror in great condition at a fantastic price. I couldn't resist. It made my day.
Then on Sunday, aside from the wonderful speakers at General Conference ( and they were great, we probably caught about half of everything but what we did catch really made us think and we really felt the spirit) the weather was GREAT!!!!! it was sunny and beautiful and we had time to go on a walk and enjoy our weather.

Emma rode her bike with all the gear that Grandma gave her and the rest of us walked, except Parker, he got to be driven around...spoiled!
Cate wanted to wear Emma's helmet, so here is a picture of the first human bobble head.
Emma had a great time riding her bike, she is about ready to take off the training wheels. She is really good and super cute!!!


Then today we had the pleasure of going to the Louisville zoo, a real zoo with animals and everything, not a California Animal Living Museum( that's what the pretend zoo in Bakersfield was called, but there were no good animals, but the friends were good!)
There was a big group of us and we had a great time. I actually only got a few pictures because chasing Cate around kept me pretty busy!! But here are the ones I took. We got sunburned and it felt good to be in the sun and run around. I'm thinking maybe Kentuckys not so bad.....Maybe.


6 comments:
cute mirror! yes i am managing the apts. we live in. i only work 1-5 mon-fri and am able to have lei with me. the office is connected to our townhouse. feeling fine. we find out tomorrow what we are having and i can tell my boss next friday i am pregnant. thankfully cuz i am tired of sucking in my gut and am ready to bust out the elastic waist stuff!
I need a good flea market and a big mirror for my small living room.
Parker's eyes are amazing!!
I need a mirror too. I got new couches and a mirror would look great above my mantel. And you know what?? There is nothing wrong with our small zoo. It may have really boring handicapped animals but after the bear died, they got another one! And I got sneezed on by a miniature goat. It was really special. (I was totally grossed out) But thats not the point, Its a great little....place.
the bakersfield "zoo" is a sad sad place.
I'm so glad the sun decided to peek out in your neck of the woods. I hear it could reach 90 here on Saturday? Who knows. Totally fun mirror, love the bobble headed girls.
Keep finding all these great spots to take us when Kenny and I come out to visit.
Post a Comment