Monday, May 19, 2008

A new name


he has a name....Miles David Wignall.

I love it

this is my brother, Chris and his wife, Emily's second baby!!

CONGRATS!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmsHi Nat. Did you see their picasa page? There's a video and Emily and Amelia say, "fine," "fine," "fine,". It's so cute!

Susan said...

Tell Chris "Congratulations!!" for me.

Coley said...

When I first saw the name, I saw it as "Miles Davis." And then I was going to make the old, "If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis" joke. But then realized his name is Miles David, and then the joke isn't so funny anymore.
Congratulations to your brother and his family. Hurray for the little ones!

The Hanks Family said...

Yeah Yeah for Emily and Chris. Congrats... to them, and to you for having another nephew. Don't you wish at these times you were close enough to visit.. :( We miss you guys tons!!... and emily and chris for that matter.

Coley said...

*Ahem*
POST!
That is all.