Well its been a long couple weeks, we bought a new house and are closing on it tomorrow. I am so glad to be out of this rental and unpack my boxes. I cant even explain how hard it is to live in a house that you hate and never put up any of your "things". But tomorrow i will finally be living in a home that i love (like). So here is a picture for your viewing pleasure. It looks different now, it has some trees and bushes. Somehow wherever we are no matter how old the house is, we manage to get a house with little to no landscaping. I thought moving to Kentucky of all places would give me some big beautiful trees, nope. Richard has been out of town all week, leaving me with the packing, painting, and cleaning. It always seems to happen this way, he is never around for the end cleanup of a house....i wonder if he plans this....
By the way, Parker is crawling, not well but he is doing it. Also he is puling himself up on his knees and trying to stand. As soon as i can i will post pictures. He is getting really big and is so content to play on the floor, i just have to make sure the floor is clean because he puts everything in his mouth. I was packing the dry food and had him on the floor in the kitchen (not so clean) when i looked for him i found him climbing into a trash bag looking for food. I laughed then hosed him down so he would stop smelling like luncheables, because that all that we have eaten in the last few days, so that all that was in the bag.....yum.
Also Congrats to my friends The Williams, they had a beautiful baby boy!
Also i love the Delgados new van!!! SWEEET!
5 comments:
Congrats! What a beautiful house! Love the long driveway too.
Welcome to the neighborhood! I am excited that you guys will be so close to hang out with. Plus if you need anything I'm just a block away!!
The house looks great! What are the peticulars about it?
So glad for you guys!! Congratulations!
So you bought a house and then fell off the face of the earth? Post some pictures or something already!
Post a Comment