Wednesday, July 23, 2008

oooppps....i lost my battery

I found my battery charger for my camers YAAAAAAAAA!......but i cant find the battery, oops.
Well there hasn't really been a lot going on here, we have just been continuing to settle in and have all the boxes unpacked. We finished painting except for bedrooms, we ran out of money. We have a lot of plans coming up to be excited over, but i will save those so i can post more later. I have been working with Cate on her alphabet and her numbers. I got a big poster board wrote all the letters and numbers (up to 15) on it and we try to go through it every day. Emma has had Pre school camp this week, which has opened up more time to spend with Cate. She is really smart but doesn't like to perform on command, so if i ask her to sing the ABC's she wont even look at me. But she will sing them all by herself. Cate also loves Enchanted, she sings all the songs and dances, its pretty cute. Her new thing is talking to herself in the car. She will just sit there and mumble the whole time we are in the car, i have even caught her laughing at herself, she must have said something funny.
Emma is really excited about kindergarten and will start on the 13th. She already picked out a backpack, she choose a little pet shop one( i don't really know what those are). She cant wait to ride the bus. I am a little sad that she is going for full day, it just seems really long. She tends to get overwhelmed so i hope she will be OK.
Parker is crawling really well and standing up on his own. But i still think he is a couple of months from walking. His sleep schedule is really messed up, he is refusing to take naps and isn't sleeping all that long at night. I thought he was teething, but now I'm unsure (no teeth).
Me and Richard have been just working around the house and trying to keep up with the kids and cleaning. We seem to have things to do every night, with Tee-ball, elders quorum and young women's its getting out of hand. We have decided to go to Cincinnati this Saturday and play around,minus kids. I really want to go bungee jumping, but Richard is scared it will hurt his back, but I'm trying to convince him. We both really love this area, i cant get over the beautiful trees, i go running on this road that is just covered with these amazing trees and thats what keeps me running. I just wish we could have found a house with big trees, that's all his house is missing. I love this house more everyday, its so nice and clean and perfect, nothing needs to be fixed......love it!
i think that's all for right now, i am hoping to get a battery this weekend and then i can post about the house!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Can't wait to hear about everything else going on! I'm so glad you are happy there!

Laura Jansson said...

Nathalie, I'm so glad you love your house. I still need to come see it! I hope you and your hubby have fun in Cincinnatti, you both deserve it for all the hard work you've put into everything lately! :)

Susan said...

Can't wait to see some pics, but I am glad for the update.