well its been awhile since i last posted. Its been crazy around here. It seems we have stuff going on all day and every night. And the Olympics didn't help, we stayed up watching it every night!
Emma started school and loves every second of it. She rides the bus there and back. They pick her up and drop her off in front of the house. So easy, it will be great for when its cold and i don't have to sit at a bus stop! She just adores her teacher and has fun stories to tell everyday. The class took their first field trip to a neighborhood park and the whole class wore tie dye t-shirts. Today Emma stayed home because she has to get a tooth pulled. A few months ago we went to the dentist and they filled a cavity for her. Well it didn't fill correctly or something and infected two teeth down in the nerves. So they took X-rays and found that they couldn't save it and now they will pull it. Plus she has to get 5 teeth capped. Its going to be a long day. She is scared of getting shots, i haven't told her yet that they do it in the mouth! I'm so nervous i didn't sleep last night.
Parker is talking up a storm and loves to say DADA! Mama is a close second. He also loves to wave and is getting cuddly. He likes to push his face into my neck and shoulder. He is such a joy in our house, i cant remember not having him.
Cate is doing really well, she is growing out of her tantrum stage, now she just crosses her arms and pouts, Its really funny! Parker is starting to push trucks and cars around the house like some weird little boy, he doesn't even want to play babies...weird :)
I have decide to learn some new things this year, so i bought a teach yourself crocheting package and have started, i think its going to take some time. I also just finished the twilight series, i recommend reading it, but only if you have alot of time on your hands, its really addicting.
Parker is walking along the furniture. I don't think he will be walking by his birthday but probably really close to it.
I'm sorry about the way this post is organized, or not organized. I actually started writing it on Monday and today is Friday......i just cant seem to keep track of the days....
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hoooray for posts! Dude, Twilight Series...ridiculously addictive. Like, stay up til 2:00 am addictive. Poor Emma's teeth. Hope that goes well.
I know you're like, busy, and stuff. But seriously post, lady!
YAY! We missed you!!!
talk to you soon?
love ya
amy
Okay Nat! I'm happy for your friends that you finally posted, but does anytone agree with me? FIX YOUR CAMERA AND POST SOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This comment if from a very unhappy grandmother who is in desperate need of some current phots. Like my granddaughters first day of school!Or how about Parker walking or Cate climbing on the bunk beds, shall I go on?)
Post a Comment