Cate has been letting me put her hair in pigtails for about 2 months, but only recently will keep them in.
I heard Cate counting to 20 today, she wont count with me, but she is obviously listening.
I was singing ABC's today and Cate joined in and did it perfectly, she rarely joins in.
Parker loves to play on my bed and has only fallen off once.
He also loves to walk around sucking on baby wipes.
He is super easy to make happy, he likes when i make funny faces or play with him on the couch.
Emma has a new friend down the street that she loves to play with and they see each other a lot.
She also has started throwing tantrums, i guess its a phase she is going through, I'm trying to be patient with her.
Emma is also reading everything and its becoming harder to spell things to Richard, when she is around. Me and Rich spell a lot out when we are talking, its like our own little code, but she is starting to break it.
Parker is starting to get his top teeth, or at least one of them. I have changed 4 poopy diapers from him today.
Richard is in Texas for the whole week, so pray for me....
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll pray for you. At least Parker is sucking on the wipes, and not his diapers. Cate with pigtails?! Wow! And Emma throwing tantrums? Now way! I blame Richard. :)
It is always such a sad day for parents when we can no longer spell things in front of the kids. Miss you tons. A picture of Emma came up on our digital frame and I almost started crying, we miss you guys tons!!
Post a Comment