its been a really long time since i last blogged alot of things are going on here. i have been having some health issues that have caused a mild depression to settle. i feel myself pulling out with hopes that a doctor can help. i have also gained a lot of weight recently so that is cause for some frustration. My friend from Bakersfield has inspired me to be better (hi Allison) she has posted her weight on a blog and planed for weight loss. i am not going to post my weight but i am now going to get my life under control.
the kids are doing wonderful, Emma is doing very well in gymnastics, she is getting better every week. Cate is learning so much, she doesn't let me help her alot so I'm glad she is going to preschool in the fall. she talks non-stop about going to school. parker is seriously out of control, he is wild and crazy and likes to hit. the girls laugh at him so he just keeps hitting and pulling hair. he climbs on anything and refuses to be left behind, if the girls are doing something then he better be doing it too.
my life has been busy with young woman's, girls camp, being a part time babysitter and doing lots of projects. i started watching a friends baby three days a week, it is so liberating making my own money, its not a lot but its nice to have extra money to do things.
here are a couple of conversations i had lately.
emma: mom , can i take toys to my primary class
me: yes, if you have enough for everyone
emma: i need one more then, a new boy comes to class sometimes, you know him mom he has dark hair.
me: whats his name?
emma: i don't know, he has dark hair, he is like a rock star, he is hot.
me:really?!
emma: yeah he has beautiful dark hair, like a rock star, hes hot. do you know what hot means? it means really cute,
me: oh
emma: what does cold mean?
me: nothing
emma: oh, only hot means something
me: (laughing silently the whole way to church)
there was a funny convo with Cate but i cant remember it. but here are some of her favorite words or phrases.
fantastic
amazing
delicious
awesome
your my best friend
that a great idea, or that's not a great idea
no parker!!( that is said alot at our house)
that's rude
hopefully i can keep up with the blog and get some pictures posted. heaven knows there is alot.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi! Dont be depressed that makes me sad! Its because you are far away, you should come back. I always find when I am trying to improve myself in some way I feel better, I think thats what my weight loss blog is helping me do. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help and remember that all us Bakersfieldians love you.
I am sorry to hear you are going thru some hard things. It is comforting to know that others feel the same as I do though, so thank you for sharing. I had a Really hard time after Luke was born, and it amazes me daily how much my self-worth depends on my pant size. Just know I am cheering for you and know you will come out on top!
Nat-So glad to have the update. I miss you tons and hope all is going better now. I wish we were closer so I could come over for a visit. I love ya tons!
Good to hear an update! If you want to get out and do something, I could totally use some girl time--with or without kids. It's been a while since I've seen you or anyone else out that way. I hope you are feeling better soon. You're an awesome woman--funny, smart, and a great mommy. :) Take care--and call me!
Nathalie-Your HOT!!! Really and truely. Miss you tons!!!!
Post a Comment