I just cant believe he is two years old, that means we have been in Kentucky almost two years!
Parker is getting so big and independent, he is everywhere all the time, constantly into something and always has a smile on his face. He look s alot like Emma did at this age, but maybe a little thinner. he is very mechanically inclined and loves to take a part the remote controls to see whats in them and will sit forever trying to zip his own jacket. He loves my phone and is constantly calling Jocelyn (hi) which is great because i am terrible at calling people.
well just now i got an urgent call to come into the family room where Parker had gotten a bottle of baby lotion, unscrewed the top and squirted the whole bottle on the carpet. my house is a continuous mess of Parker experiments! i guess i will be carpet cleaning this weekend!
I'm glad that my kids are adventurous bu sometimes mama needs a break!!
i did get a guitar for my b-day and have started playing. i wrote myself a list of 20 things i want to do before I'm 40 and learning the guitar is one of them. anyway i got to go the kids are screaming.
3 comments:
I'd like to see a list of these 20 things. :) Or at least the blog appropriate ones!
Happy Belated Birthday! (i did actually think about you on your acutal birthday, but I was too lazy to get on facebook to write you and I don't think i have your correct number anymore). Anyway, hope your day was great! Didn't you take guitar lessons from your mom when you were like, 12?
So how about some pictures and updates? We are all starving from the lack of Thurston news. You should get on Facebook!
Post a Comment