
This is Parkers perch, he loves to sit right on the edge of the tray and bounce. He doesn't just vibrate a little he bounces hard and I'm surprised that the tray hasn't broken or the whole chair tipped over. He thinks hes pretty cool

Emma needed a talking too the other day and i let Rich take over. He is so good with the kids, he nicely took her aside and told her in no uncertain terms that what she was doing was unacceptable.

Then he loved her till she stopped crying. A very good mix off punishment and love!

Cate dressed up at pre-school today. Isn't she the cutest puppy!
3 comments:
Man!! I miss you guys!! The kids are so grown up! When are you coming to visit?? Or maybe we can meet up in Utah this summer!
Elyse would love to talk to Emma!! Do you have Skype
I can't believe how big they are getting!
Post a Comment