Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First day of school and Parker

Happy Birthday Parker!!! as you can see we didn't have a big party but he still had a blast.
Grandma and Grandpa were here and got him a spider man bike and he thinks hes pretty hot on it. He also got leggos, magnet building things and an awesome spider man skate board. The skateboard is Richard favorite thing. He goes out with the kids and they do tricks together. Richard is pretty good on it, even though its a little small for him.
Parkers first official haircut. not counting the one that Cate gave him in the spring. Dad did a good job and he even looks older :(
Emma's first day of school. She was soooo excited and had a great day. Her new teacher is Ms. Weaver and she loves 2nd grade so much. I missed parents night, when you go in and see the classroom and take your child and introduce them. I was so sick that it just got dropped. Emma said that morning " how do i know where my class is?"
I said " this is your 3rd year at this school, you know where the 2nd grade classes are, and you can ask someone."
"oh, OK mom"
I couldn't believe how casual about it she was, she is definitely growing up and getting to big. Luckily she still is a giant cuddle bug or i might cry myself to sleep!

No comments: