Monday, April 23, 2007

A bicycle built for two!






Today was so nice out that we decided to play in the backyard. We have a great backyard filled with fun toys and a great new play area that Richard built for the kids. Its cemented and then has AstroTurf on top. The girls love it and it doesn't get hot in the sun or ever need to be cut. I am a very big fan of the AstroTurf and have decided that we will have it in our next house. Some people have bark or that rubber mulch but i think they are missing out on the best invention around. Enough about AstroTurf.... The girls have found a new way to play together. Riding bikes, well riding bike. Emma has discovered that Cate fits nicely on the back of her red bike, and Cate couldn't be happier. I'm so blessed with a kids that even though they are pretty far apart they can still play. I'm also thankful for a husband who spends the time to make sure our backyard is fit for children. Anyway, these are the cutest girls around so get a good look and be jealous..be very jealous!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Nat - what a cute post! It makes me miss your girls so much. I can't believe how much older Cate looks, and Emma...well I won't even start talking about how much she changes every time I see her. Can't wait to see you in June!

Love ya,
Em

Carla said...

oh shutup, I hope you have triplets this time. No really though, I heard you guys were talking about my lack of morningness... for the walks, you guys planned on meeting at the stake center, right? Cause I'd have to walk there being that we're a 1 car family. So, what's a good time for you like 8? or do you guys still wanna do it at 6am (jk)?

Erickson's said...

Hi Nathalie!
I am just loving your blog!
Your pictures turn out so cute and are great "action" shots. They better make room on that bike for baby! love ya'll amy