
So every afternoon i get soooooo excited, why you ask well..... its naptime. I looooove naptime. I cant express in words the joy i feel during this time. I love the quiet in the house and i especially love being able to laydown myself and just relax for an hour. My children do not feel the same about naptime, they actually have come to hate that hour. Which really puts a damper on my "free" time. This picture is a result of naptime. Every day i have the chioce i can either put the girls together and have them end up in the crib playing, thus aborting any nap. Or i can put Emma in my bed and take the chance of her getting into everything i own. Today i took the wild card and put her in my bed. Yes, that is mascara on her face. I took a picture and then put her in timeout, i think she was confused! but i think they are both asleep now....so im off to the couch for some me time.
2 comments:
So Nat, anyone who knew you when you were about Emma's age were constantly entertained by my stories of you and my makeup. There was the time we had just moved into a new home and you were about 3, and you were supposed to be taking a nap. I heard you, and went in to your room to find you had gotten my finger nail polish (Pink!!) and had polished your finger nails,(the new carpet) your toes nails (the new carpet). I wouldn't have been so bad except that you chose to do it right in front of the door so it could always be seen. Then there was the time you got my Este Lauder tube of Pink, (of course) lipstick and decided to paint your legs, hands, arms and face. It was lovely!!! You know what they say about pay backs? Well, I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor. You don't remember those things you did when you were little, and neither will she. Put her in time out, yes, but keep laughing! Your such a good mom. I love you very much!
Love mom
I love it! She's adorable in your mascara! And I totally know how you feel about nap time. It and bed time are the best times in the entire day!
Post a Comment