Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

AAHHH!!!

Is nice to be home. I missed my bed(and my husband) immensely! The drive was terrible, and every time i make it i say I'm never going to do it again. But then i always do. The girls were wonderful and our families were a lot of fun. We had a blast seeing everyone. You might have noticed that their are no pics, well, that's because i didn't take any. I'm one lazy mommy. So if you are reading this please send me all pics immediately. I would love to see them. The girls are actually playing with their own toys and being really good. I love coming back to my house. it feels so nice to be with your own stuff. I want to thank everyone who played with us and let us stay with them, We love you! Cant wait to see everyone again (but i can wait to make the drive) Hope everyone has a nice weekend! SEND ME PICTURES!!!!!!

1 comment:

lacey said...

you're back! Can you email me and let me know what is going on with Houston Rasmussen? If you have a moment- which you probably don't. I know.