




Well, i don't really have a lot to say, but since i haven't posted this week i thought i should try. Nothing new is happening here, I'm still pregnant and miserable, rich is still...well, richard. the girls are still alive and moving, the dog is driving us all crazy, and its still hot! Oh boy what an exciting blog this is! I did go and get a facial on saturday. it was a present from richard for mothers day and i finally got around to using it. I must say i put it off thinking i would not enjoy it. I always thought that it was not my "thing" well i was terribly mistaken, its amazing and i am now devoted to spending way to much money on my face! I have never had a more relaxing hour and 20 minutes. I loved all aspects and will continue to spend richards money there :)
On another note, Cate has become quite attached to me, i think that my shrinking lap is upsetting her! She now prefers to sit on top of my tummy. Its not really comfortable and she is really heavy so...yeah its not fun. any way here are some pics from the 4th of July. Enjoy
2 comments:
Im glad you're home, even if you post boring blogs. At least you posted pictures. I cant make it to Ambers shower on Saturday, Im so bummed. We are going camping and I didnt get the invitation till we had already made our plans. Maybe I can drop something off for her.
Hey-
Those large lap pregnancy days are not a distant memory! 10 months ago and I still remember Emma and her trying to keep her space... Thanks for the update on Houston. I love your blog.. I don't find your life boring!
hang in there girl!
Post a Comment