Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The many faces of my crazy family!






AHHHHH!!!! Its good to regain your sanity. I look forward to it every....um.....day. Oh well, at lest it does return. Side note- Rich has decided that maybe Parker is not the name he wants for this baby that is leeched on to me. He says that he wants to get it right because it might be the only boy he gets( i think thats code for he done with pregnancies, or maybe its not in code) Any way we are back to where we started. I think i need something new in my life, a change, every six months or so i feel like i want a giant change. I usually just end up cutting my hair in some weird way ( but my hair is to short to do anything with) so im not sure what to do. A trip would be nice, or a new house, maybe move to some really fun new place. See what i mean by giant change, its like my life has become to scheduled or something. This feeling will probably pass soon, but when i get it i usually do something that Rich is not the happiest with. The kids are doing fantastic. Cate continues to move every second that she is awake, never stopping or resting, until she asks for a nap. Emma still talks up a storm about nothing and everything all at once. I have never heard a child talk so much(except for my sister) and lets not forget the singing. Oh the joy of constant singing. We signed Emma up for preschool, its starts the 20th of August. Three half days. We are all very excited. she wanted to go last year but its just so expensive that we decided to wait. Emma and I went and toured the classrooms and she was so sad that she couldn't stay and play. Cate was upset too, she wanted to play with the toys. We also got a pool, but its more work then fun, for me anyway. But the girls enjoy it and it helps the day go by alittle faster till nap time(my nap time :) OK -thats it thats all!
P.S sorry chris you only get half a face!

5 comments:

lacey said...

I like Parker. But hey, I know how naming can go. I love the pictures of your girls. Especially the first of Emma. Did you take that? IF you want a change of scenery, you are always welcome here. Fat chance, I know. Take care of yourself and your "leech"- that made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat! Love your pictures! I'm still pulling for Parker. But as long as you have a baby I don't care what you name him! Just "baby" is fine with me!

Stacy said...

I have to say i am jelous that you have a child that looks like you. I feel that when i look at emma i am looking at a pic of you 20 years ago!

Erickson's said...

Hey you!
Remind Richard of my #1 choice of baby names and then maybe he'll rethink Parker. I like it. Anyway can't wait to see you and i'm trying to get all my baby boy clothes together!!
You're gonna LOVE preschool. No matter how good they are it's still one less child:)
love ya'll
amy

Jane said...

Well Nathalie, at least your sanity returns, mine has yet to return...I love your family pics, I especially like the one with Cate...and the mud. Too darn cute!