Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not as sweet as they look!


Isn't this picture soo cute! I love it, its just sweet and precious..... unfortunately neither of them are very sweet lately. But neither am i. The last couple of days my wonderful children have proceeded to drive me to a mental breakdown. Of course its not ALL their fault, this baby inside me is trying to break my back and pelvic bone, so needless to say I'm a little tense. The girls and me have pretty much fought like sibling for the last week. Who is at fault here, the 4 and 1 year old or the parent! I wish i could say Ive totally kept my cool and been a fabulous mommy. But then i would be totally lying. At this point I'm just hoping my patience will return with my semi-flat stomach. Its a long way off ( don't ask) but when this baby comes i think i will be fairing much better. Have i mentioned that i hate being pregnant....i have......oh...well then i have nothing else to say!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Ha Ha this is funny. Its a good thing you usually have a diet coke in your hand or you might beat them more :) hee hee.

You should blow this picture up and hang it to remind you of how stinkin cute they are, man thats a cute picture.

Carla said...

My kids have been devils and I've been extra grumpy too... and I'm not even pregnant. I should post a sound clip of my children right now... they're heathens (sp?) It's to the point where I contemplate abuse. So, you're not alone. On Sunday I'll show you all the new grey hair I've accumulated the past few days.

Stacy said...

So I just found out you can comment on people's blogs! I look at yours from time to time for updates, the girls look too cute! Sorry that your pregnancy has been a long one...when are you due? Moved back up to Sacramento last month and dang it is hot here!
Stacy

lacey said...

They are so cute.. pregnancy seems to accentuate all stress to me. I can relate. I feel like I have JUST barely gotten a grasp on my life and Landon is 11 months. What is the matter with me?

Coley said...

Oh man, I don't know how you cope with the Pregnant Crazy Mood and two children. Sounds like a good time to utilize Nyquil in the baby bottle.
Or at the very least mandated outside play.
You are a total rockstar. That is all.