Saturday, August 18, 2007

More kisses, PLEASE!!




The last couple of months Cate has flat out refused to give any kind of lovin' to me or her dad, no kisses, no hugs, nada. But in the last two weeks she has rediscovered her love for us and has decided to share some. The other day i fell asleep on the couch while the girls watched a movie(a rarity, i swear) and was awakened with wet and forceful kisses on my forehead and cheek. It was soo cute until i started feeling bruised, and of course Emma couldn't be left out so she joined in too. For me to have married an affectionate man and then to have two super cuddly girls is kinda weird ( for those of you who don't know I'm not super touchy feely, i don't even like to hold hands, much to my husbands dismay) Anyway, i do feel bad because by the time Richard comes home I'm all cuddled out and just want to be left alone. Its kinda sad(for him, not me) Any way Monday is Emma's first day of Preschool and we are super excited.She cant wait to play and meet her teacher. We were able to buy her a couple of new shirts for school, they are super cute and i got them at a second hand store in perfect condition. I need to go back and find some pants, tights and shoes. There are boots at target that she wants really bad, she is a total shopper! Here are some pictures i took today, the girls were just so cute i had to get out the camera.

3 comments:

Emily said...

so cute! I can't believe how big they look...we need to come see you! By the way - I want that outfit back...but cate looks adorable in it in the meantime....

em

Anonymous said...

Hello emma,
I'm so excited to hear you are starting pre school. You are such a big girl and your new shirts are so cute! I love you very much!!

Love
Grandma
Stephanie

Carla said...

I commented to your comment on mine...