Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Its A BOY!!

It is with great JOY that I get to introduce

PARKER DAVID

Born at 8:05 this morning


Weight: 9 pounds 1 ounce


Length: 19 inches


Nathalie is doing fine and feeling good. Parker has been eating great and with any luck they will be able to go home tomorrow evening.


(written with permission by Jocelyn)

9 comments:

Carla said...

I know you aren't gonna be home for a couple days but CONGRATULATIONS anyway!!! He's definitely a cutie! Nathalie, I hope you heal well and fast and if you guys need ANYTHING at all, let me know!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

He is adorable!!! Finally Richard gets to hold a son!! Remember get up and walk!! Call me when you get to feelin' better and I will come by and give you my homeade gift. I love him already.

Monica said...

Congratulations Nathalie, Richard, Emma and Cate!! I'm so happy to hear mom and baby are healthy. Can't wait to help with the girls!!

lacey said...

Oh, I have been checking to see if there was an update here. HE is darling. Congratulations! I am so happy for you all. Please take care!

Coley said...

Oh heavens, he is gorgeous. But then, clearly, you and Richard do nice work. Congratulations, glad all went well, can't wait to see full family photos.

Jane said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait 'til we get to meet him.

Stacy said...

Congrats!!

CHERIE said...

Congratulations! He is sooo cute. I am glad everything went well. Can't wait to see him in person, and I'll be happy to help in any way.

Amber Waite said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys! I can already tell he's going to be a hit with the ladies. I'm glad everything went well. Don't forget that you can count on us if you need anything (even a diet coke from sonic).