Thursday, September 20, 2007

feeling kina groovy!

OK, i feel much better and I'm not totally cranky anymore. I had a good week, i had a great baby shower and yummy food(thank you steph and jocey) and i had a great birthday. I just relaxed and hung out with my family. Richard made me a great cake....from scratch!!!! I'm still eating it, its so stinkin' good!
The baby has decided that he is to good to be born the normal way so as of today we have a scheduled c-section, he is to big and his head is to far up to turn so....yeah....c-section. Oh well, i had hoped for better but I'm sure everything will be fine. So as of this kid i have gone through all possible ways to deliver. Emma was induced, I was 3 minutes apart when i got tho the hospital with Cate and now Parker is a c-section.
Other then that everything is the same. My mom is coming into town on Monday and we are having the baby Tuesday morning.
Right now I'm just trying to get my house as organized and ready as possible. I like to clean as much as i can so that after wards i don't have to. It works well for me.
So please feel free to call, i am now answering my phone......if i can get to it fast enough!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!! to everyone that has helped me so willingly the last few months, i am so thankful for my friends and family and that they continue to put up with me even when I'm a .......uh....not nice person.
THANKS!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i come over and clean for you??? or take the kids while you clean? let me know!!!

Jane said...

I know you didn't want to have a c-section, but the upside to it is that you got to choose the day the baby will be born, and before his actual due date too! Please let me know if i can help with anything at all.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you know exactly what the future holds! A baby boy on Tuesday, October 25th Yeah! I'll be there soon! Love ya lots!

Carla said...

Can I give you unsolicited advice? I'm going to anyway... The more you get up and walk around after a c-section, the quicker you'll heal! It's so true. That being said, I think the women in our ward don't bring food nearly long enough after a c-section so, I'll bring it to you at least a couple times and I will rally everyone else to do it as long as possible as well. They're really not THAT horrible. Some people prefer them. Sorry I missed your shower. I really truly intended on going...I'm just a bad friend :(

Monica said...

We love you even when you ignore us. You can't get rid of us that easy!! And I ditto everything Carla said, so expect a meal from me in a couple weeks... Rosa's (delivered) anyone???

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Join the C-section club!!!! we're the best!!!

lacey said...

Hi Nat-
I have sat down to write this twice and been interupted by various (child) annoyances. I had a section with Tanner. I echo this: at least it's scheduled and you don't go through the pushing phase to be emergency sectioned. But, I still know c-sections are not the most "pleasent". But, I am glad you have people their to help take care of you after. I sing my praises to the girls in Bakersfield. I love them all!

Coley said...

It's Baby Day! Here's some fingers crossed that it all goes delightfully and your beautiful boy is happy, healthy and sleeps well.
Congratulations Natalie!