OK, well its been about a week since i left my friends in Bakersfield, and i must say the drive to my hotel that last night was pretty blurry, my eyes were malfunctioning and wouldn't stop watering, I'm not sure why!
I already miss all my friends who have been my family for the past 3 years. The last week in Bakersfield was probably the hardest of my life, very stressful and emotional, i know i don't show it but if i ran out of your house or seemed really upbeat right before i left you its because i don't deal well with saying goodbye. I just wanted to say thanks to all my friends i love you all. A special thanks to Jocelyn, Stephanie and Jane, who babysat, played and let me borrow their family room to get dressed and feed Parker.
Richard is now in Kentucky and lonely. He is at a hotel and wishes we were there, I'm glad we are not, hotels are even worse then staying in my sisters basement apt.
The girls miss their dad but are having fun with their grandparents and cousins. We have already had a cold and other ailments but seem to be healing fine.
Emma already misses her friends and her bed, toys,back yard, t.v, kitchen, bathroom....i think you get the point, she is a creature of habit and likes her own "stuff".
I'm tired and miss my own bed too. We love seeing our family but i think knowing that there is no where to go after our visit makes me anxious.
Richard is spending the day looking for a place to rent.
I guess that's all, me and my sister have been working out, she is trying to get me back in shape, she is my own personal trainer. it snowed and the girls love playing in it. I have taken a lot of pictures but i don't have my connector to download them. As soon as i can i will post new pics.
Love and miss you all!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
We Miss ALL of You! This past week has been different - Elyse has taken a pretty hard hit knowing she can't see Emma and Cate!
I miss richard's warm body and sweet caress most pf all. I guess i miss you too nathalie.
Holy Cow! Shock and aw over here because you posted something! :) Andy is gross...didn't need THAT picture! Its so sad and weird not seeing you. But as I suspected R.S. is more spiritual. (HAHA)
WHERE IS RICHARD!
We are close I know it! What is going on???? How can we help?
Lacey
I am very sorry that I didnt get to give you a final farewell. I was reading your blog and just started to cry. I miss you so much and cant believe you actually moved so far away. Jesus wants to rent your house but we are poor and cant afford to dream about a house let alone rent or buy one.
Nathalie, I just wanted to say that your kids are adorable. Moving is hard...and so is being seperated from ones husband...I know how you feel. Iknow you'll cope as good as you can. Good Luck!
Brenna
I'm with Jocelyn. It's sad not having you around. Who's going to take me clothes shopping now. I guess i'll just have to keep wearing these dumb black pants until the HAPPY day when we make it over there to visit you guys. We all miss you A LOT! Don't worry, things will get better and you guys will get settled in no time. Don't forget to keep us all updated.
We miss you guys! Sophia keeps asking to see Emma and Cate. Just like you, I am also terrible at goodbyes-way too sad. Anyway, we'll be waiting for updates!
time to update your blog nathalie!!!!
So did you guys fall off the face of the Earth or what??? If you post something new, I'll tell you a secret. (I am NOT pregnant so don't even start thinking that!)
Post a Comment