I'm sorry , but this has been a bad month...let me explain.
First i lost my cell phone right before i left Utah, so i couldn't call anyone for about a week. Second i JUST now got Internet access and a home phone, it took forever because of Christmas. Well i guess that's it, besides not knowing anyone, and the only person i do know (Lacey) i cant get a hold of because i have no connection with the outside world.
So far this place is beautiful, the trees are pretty even without leaves! The only problem(well not only) is that there is always road kill on the freeway. Yesterday i passed a huge deer, all bloody and in half. To say the least it was totally gross. Christmas was fun, the girls got bikes and i got a treadmill, rich got a leather jacket, that is really nice.
Now that my computer is up i will be posting a lot, i have a to to make up for!
You cant imagine how much i miss my "monica" friends...wish i was there!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We miss you - especially Elyse! She has written over 20 letters/pictures to mail to her - I had to hide the stamps!
From Elyse "I know I miss you and I love you so much.What did you get for Christmas? - my birthday is January 7th - I'm going to be 4."
We will call you this week!
Love - Stephanie & Elyse
Oh shoot now I have to come up with a secret for you... I'll have to think about it.
glad to hear you made the trip out there safely. if kenny and i come out that way we are definitely going to visit. dinner was fun, and i was serious about you, kristen and I going to NYC together!!
Shelby was checking out all the blogs and I'm so glad he was!! Nice to get an update. Shelby wanted to call you and wake you up, but he decided that would be mean. Can you believe that? Anyways he wants to ask Richard how the poo business is in Kentucky?
I'll call you later Nathatlie. Miss you!!
Thank heavens....YOUR ALIVE!! You will be called later....
PS...not sure putting your phone # up on here is that safe, you may have some crazy blog stalker or something. :)
Yeah you are back! Sounds like x-mas went well. Ours was nice. In the middle of choosing where to move, Davis or Dixon. Chico update, Chloe M.J.'s sister got married this month. Going to chico tonight to ring in the new year. say hi to rich for me.
Happy New Year! Nice to finally get an update! We miss you!
Post a Comment