Well, there's a picture of grandpa smiling on you blog! You said he doesn't smile for pictures, well you should see him now that his grandchildren are gone. Life isn't quite as much fun. Jen and I don't respond to "hey, you want some candy". Well, not as well as the kids do anyway.
We are a family of five who recently moved to Kentucky. We relocated here to further my husbands career. So far so good, its cold here but we are doing good. love ya
3 comments:
Well, there's a picture of grandpa smiling on you blog! You said he doesn't smile for pictures, well you should see him now that his grandchildren are gone. Life isn't quite as much fun. Jen and I don't respond to "hey, you want some candy". Well, not as well as the kids do anyway.
That's a nice picture of me, Nat! Em is looking at me like I'm crazy! Love, Jen
yea yea
Post a Comment