Cate is now officialy broke from the bottle, it went a little something like this
Attached to bottle
went to Utah, lost bottle
bought sippy cup, hated it
found bottle
lost bottle again, i was tired so i bought a new bottle
moved to Kentucky
stopped taking naps,no real need for bottle, but still had it
lost the last bottle
bought more sippy cups, calls them baba, but still hates them
wants only juice, neither of us give in
throws tantrums everynight for weeks
had a long evening and forgot to give her the sippy cup
she didnt care
now the sippy cups are lost
Thats about the jist of it
Now Cate has traded her baba for sleeping in Emma's bed, which she does everynight!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hooray! That picture of Cate and Emma sleeping together makes me so happy. I think about it all the time...and hope that my kids love each other as much as yours do.
Stopped taking naps? You poor Mommy. Andrew barely gave up his morning nap. James still takes them a few days a week too! We put them to bed at 8pm and they wake up around 7am then they have a nap for an hour or two around 2pm... I guess I'm LUCKY!!!
Yeah for you! No more babas, sippy cups or fluid paraphernalia. So your life is going great, well except for the no nap thing, And that's just really sad. I used to live for nap time. Guess what? Now it's time for potty training!
That great that she don't have it any more! (Hey Carla you need to add me to your list becaues now I can't see your blog) Sorry I had to tell carla that any ways I was good talking to you the other day
you have been hubby tagged go to my blog and see
Post a Comment