Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend round up

So this week has been long and well....interesting.

Monday morning at about 3, i was awaken by a bad fever and a soar breast. Yes you guessed it, an infection. So i was super sick and made Richard come home (not at 3, he left at 5 i made him come home at 6) I called my beautiful friend who's husbands a Doc. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about! And he lovingly gave me a prescription (THANKS) but i guess i was too late or it just got bad too fast. But after two days of fever and migraines and not functioning in any way, i was led begrudgingly to the Doc. office. So they pricked my finger (OUCH!) and said, the infection was in my blood stream and my white blood cell count was outrageously high(?). Of course i say sure, i totally know what your talking about. I ended up on an IV with antibiotics for two day and lo and behold....I'm feeling GOOD! Gotta love those infections, they are super fun.

So here are the most commonly used phrases in our house right no

Cate where are your clothes?
Emma why is Cate crying
Cate where is your diaper
Get out of the swing
Don't hit the TV with the hammer (Cate)
Emma please don't sing directly into the baby's face
Emma stop playing on the stairs, if you fall i wont be sad
I'm sorry you fell Emma but i told you not to play there

Now new things the kids are saying
EMMA:
I'm freaking out
dang
awkward

There is more but she is sick again and is not really being very funny, so maybe next week

5 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Is the hammer sitting with the rest of their toys??

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that if Cate had her way, the hammer is with the toys. My concern is, how close to the hammer can you find Parker and Cate at the same time?

Wild Rasmussen said...

That is great!! I'm so sorry that you didn't feel good MOM"S are not aloud to get sick!!!

Jocelyn said...

Will those boobs of yours just give you a BREAK! GEEZ!! :) I hope you are feeling better and infection free. Miss you.

Erickson's said...

That, actually, sounds A LOT like our house (minus the infection).
Our big screen t.v.? The screen completely shattered you have to watch through the cracks!
Give everyone loves!
amy