WOW! have fast these four months have gone, and still it feels like he has been here forever. We love every second of our time with this adorable baby. I love him more each day and cant wait till he can play with us and say a couple of words, but right now im liking the sleeping and sitting quietly stage.
Parker had a few mile stones this month here they are.
can roll from tummy to back
laughs constantly
holds toys and pulls hair
can push himself up to see around when on his tummy
ate rice cereal for the first time
Parker has a good life and loves his family
Here is what the Doc. had to say
Heigth 26 inches (75%)
Weight 14.10 lbs. (50%)
Head circ. 41in. (25%)
5 comments:
What a sweet boy he is soooo cute I just wish that we lived close so that I could hold him. I can't tell who he looks like good miss I see both of you in him. Are you getting your sleep now? what great mile stones that is made.
love ya
What a sweet boy he is soooo cute I just wish that we lived close so that I could hold him. I can't tell who he looks like good miss I see both of you in him. Are you getting your sleep now? what great mile stones that is made.
love ya
I have no cule what I did but you have two of my comments I like them so much I really had to let you know
See, and you didnt want a boy. Arent they great? They give you a break from crazy girl hormones.
He is so handsome. He's going to be a pretty boy and you'll need to fight off the girls! What a sweet little baby boy, he needs his grandma to kiss him!
Post a Comment