Thursday, March 6, 2008

Are you willing to take the chance?



So I took a chance today and checked my email. Cate was seemingly occupied with a movie and i only needed to check really quickly. Well she was not as into the movie as i had hoped she would be. And here is the photographic evidence.
You cant really tell, but most of the eggs are broken. And yes that is a very sharp knife that she used to pry open the yogurt, on my new leather ottoman. I Hope I've learned my lesson





5 comments:

Carla said...

The picture isn't showing up and the suspense is killing me!!! I want to know what destruction and terror occured.

Jane said...

Ok, I guess I don't feel as bad about Sebastian spraying Crisco Butter flavored cooking spray on the dining table, the couch, some toys and all in Sophia's hair! Gotta love 'em!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carla said...

Oh now I see... ouch! And I complain about 96 diapers or hundreds of flower petals strewn about the house.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well. Eggs, that sounds so familiar to me. I remember days and days of cleaning up eggs after you Nat. Until finally I got smart and tied a long piece of fabric on the two handles. You weren't strong enough to open them both at the same time. That slowed you down for a while. And then, the worst possible thing happened, you moved on to fingernail polish! You think mascara is bad, it's nothin'!