Friday, March 7, 2008

I will now be going private

as of this morning and the very disgusting comment that i received on my last post i will now be going private.

I will try to be private by the end of the weekend.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

6 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

That stinks that people have no respect for others. Dont forget me when you go private.

Susan said...

don't forget me too!!

Thirstin' for Thurstons said...

Ok, i was just informed that it probably was spam, and there is a way to keep it out of your comments, so i am going to try that first.

Coley said...

Just slap a "word verification" feature onto your comments. Should clear up any spam. (Mess around with Blogger's set up, for a few minutes and you'll find it.)

And seriously, keep posting. You're mom Mama inspiration. :D

Carla said...

Was it the comment with the links? I clicked on it but my computer stopped me before whatever it was was able to load...thank goodness!

Susan said...

glad to hear it wasn't filth. love your blog btw!