
So on Saturday i officially cut off Parker. He no longer gets the milk of the Gods. He only gets the powder. I'm tired and want to sleep all night which rarely occurs with my kids. He actually likes the bottle and has grown quickly attached to it. Now the only problem is that he wants me to cuddle him at night. And it is really hard not to nurse him because i know it will make him happy and go to sleep (plus my boobs hurt really bad!). But i will prevail and he will sleep all night and i will also loose 30 lbs. ( i thought i would throw that last thing in in case i get some kind of free wish)Any way here is a few pictures. All the kids at about 7 months. I don't have the girls pictures dated well so its an educated guess. Can you tell who is who?
7 comments:
My guess is first Catie, then Emma, and then little Parker. They all look so similar, though!
I'm in awe of the HUGE eyes all your kids have. Such cutie babies!
I can't believe you've cut him off! He's so darn cute, how can you say no?
I think all three have a look about them that is similar. They certainly look related, that's for sure!
hey there Nathalie, I tag you to tell us about your man. The questions to be answered are on my blog. Have Fun!!
Annaleesa
Good Luck with the whole cutting off thing...
Parker is so big! I can't believe it. And of course, it goes, Cate, Emma then Sparcy. Love you all!
Cate, Emma and then Parker. And I promise I didn't look at other answers before deciding. They are all too cute anyway!!
Hey what is that all about cutting him off the good milk I just can't belive it!! Ijust giveing you a hard time becuse having 3 kids is the hardest ever and i know how you are felling. Hesstion is a good boy I feed him before he go's to bed and that is about 8:30 9:00 and then if he dose wakes up he gets a bottle of water and then he is fine it took a couple of nighs but now he is good. He has slept though the night. Like I said though 3 is the hardest I don't care WHO YOU ARE IT IS HARD!!! love ya girl
Post a Comment