time just seems to fly these days, i cant ever seem to find time to type or post pictures.
Parker started to walk the week of the 6th. right before my birthday. He is getting so big and cute. I missed his first steps but Richard saw them and then i got a performance later on in the evening. That kid is sooo easy, he just laughs and plays all day. He loves to play on the deck and if you don't let him go out he just cries at the sliding glass door. There is a step from the deck to the grass and so far he hasn't figured it out so he just walks around the deck. The girls just play on our neighbors swing set all day. Cate would swing all day if i would push her. Yesterday i pushed her for 45 minutes. Then i got really bored so i went inside! Emma has started reading on her own and loves to get books from the library. She also loves to do math problems. So we practice all day, i try to make it fun so she doesn't get sick of it, keep your fingers crossed. Cate talks non-stop and changes her clothes several times a day. She loves cartoons and its difficult to drag her away from the t.v ( unless its to swing) so we have a time limit now. Richard started playing tennis again and he really enjoys it. I quite drinking D. Coke, hopefully this time it will stick. I am so tired now, i guess my body is not use to the lack of caffeine. I'm still in my taebo class and now I'm walking. I'm just trying to get healthier, its been a summer filled with yummy food...
That's all i can think of...
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I went to buys some clothes on Monday and I kept in my mind "what would Nathalie want me to try" Alas.....50 shirts later I walked out with 3 safe cute-ish ones. I got a lot of great ideas. OH yeah I decided I'm gonna sew myself a new Wardrobe! crazy..........I know.
Oh man, dumping caffeine is beastly. Hence, I've not bothered. Good on you! Get over the hump, and you'll be all set.
3 mobile children sounds like utter chaos. Fun chaos, but chaos nonetheless.
I wish I could see them. I always want to call them when I get home from work but their in bed. I need to get used to working so I can use my web cam and see all my beautiful grandchildren. I so happy to hear your having such a great summer. You have a way of being happy no matter where you are! You're the best!
I love getting your updates, even if no pics are included. BTW Happy Belated Birthday!
Sorry I forgot on the actual day. Hope Richard got you something nice and that you got some quiet time to yourself. Lately, that seems to be the best gift to me!
You go girl! Where are you taking the taebo class? Loved the update. I feel like I never get to talk to you anymore. I want to see that little Parker walk! See you soon... :)
Post a Comment