Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hawaii

We are going on a family vacation this weekend....to HAWAII!!! I am so excited, i have never been and cant wait. So this week is spent cleaning and packing and buying things for the very long plain ride. I am going to drug them all on the plane, so i can relax. I'm totally taking a magazine, dangerous, I know. Parker is having the worst week ever, he is teething and his whole body is protesting. He has really gross diapers, pimples on his face, runny nose, swollen cheeks, and wont sleep at night. I'm taking him to the Dr. today to make sure he doesn't have an ear infection or something else.
We have a new addition to our family........a new car!!! YEAH! Its a Nissan Quest minivan. I have protested minivans for as long as i can remember, but with 2 kids in harness seats and i sure we will have more someday, it was the obvious choice. I love how far back they sit and they love the DVD player. OK, i have to go, i need to clean really bad.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Hawaii?!? Lucky you!!! Hope you have a blast and that the little guy is feeling better! Yay for the new van, I bet it's awesome! :) Merry Christmas, Nat!!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Okay I love Hawaii and the best time to go is now because of all the surfing competitions. I am so very jealous, its literally heaven on earth. If you are going to Oahu then you have to stop in Waimea and have Mossimotos shaved ice. Its awesome. I always beg my mom to bring me home some in a cooler.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Best Christmas ever... a new car and Hawaii. I hope you get to thoroughly enjoy BOTH!

Carla said...

We drugged James and Andrew on a trip once (it was really so they wouldn't barf on the boat back from Catalina) and you know what? It backfired!!! Andrew transformed into a terrible, poop-slinging, Tasmanian devil. But anyway, gratz on the car and Hawaii!!

Susan said...

Have tons of fun!! I am super jealous. Can't wait to see pictures.