Thursday, September 13, 2007

i AM ignoring you!!

don't take personal, but yes i am ignoring you. All of you. I'm tired and sick and just want to curl up in a ball and go into a medicated coma. For those of you who don't know here is a quick update (it may be the last for awhile)
The baby is breech, we don't know if we can have a natural labor or C- section
I have a very bad sinus infection
We go to the doctors on Monday, so if you need to ask don't until then
I am no longer answering my phone, occasionally you can get me, unless your my mom, i have to answer her or else she calls my husband and sister in law, thanks for worrying mom :)
I am still sleeping on the couch, i miss my bed
I am totally unprepared for this baby
I would chew off my own arm to get this thing out of me.
The girls are fine, driving me crazy, but fine
Ans last but not least, there is nothing wrong with me, its you, i swear!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathalie, Nathalie, I love you so much. We're sending you a little birthday surpise tomorrow, so you'll get it in a few days. I wish I was closer to help! I'll be there before you know it, and that means little Parker will be out and demanding food! (Maybe keeping him inside is easier?)

Emily said...

nat! I am sooo sorry. I wish I lived closer. Tell that baby to get his act together, kiss my nieces and take a nap! If it helps - we were up all night with amelia last night - she has a cold too...could be the same cold you have.
i am answering my phone...
em

lacey said...

Oh Nathalie! I am not a "bugger" since I am not near you to ask "how long" and all that. But, I completely feel for you. Been there not too long ago. Each pregnany seems to gets worse in some ways for me. I was not mentally prepared for the arrival of #3 either. But hey, he just turned 1 and I still think I am not prepared. You're normal! And, I wish you all that you need right now to pass this time! If I was there I would bring you dinner! Today! I promise!

Carla said...

We're all here for you whether you want us to be or not! I do so know how you feel. Heck, the sympathy I'm feeling for you is enough to make me chew my own arm off.

Jane said...

I feel so bad for you...You know my pregnancies are horrible, that's why the last one was THE LAST ONE! Wish there was something I could do to help. I'd say you're in my thoughts and prayers, but you'd probably prefer if I said I have some great meds to help with your desired "medicated coma"! Hang in there girl!

Jocelyn said...

....I'm scared to call. Call Me!